Bright Star Dental in Las Cruces, NM offers dental implants to help you replace teeth. We work with a specialist who will expertly place your dental implants, and then our experienced dentist, Dr. Gilbert, will make you a custom-fit restoration to complete your smile.
Need more than one tooth replaced? We can help you with implant-supported bridges and other dental implant options as well. Depending on your situation, we can even offer immediate implant placement after your extraction or same-day, implant-retained dentures, so you won’t have to go a moment without a full smile. Call our office today at 575-635-4008 to schedule your free consultation and find out if dental implants are right for you.
Dr. Gilbert on implants Dental Implant Options at Bright Star Dental
Dr. Gilbert offers a range of dental implant restoration options to help you rebuild your smile.
- Single Tooth Implants – This is for patients who only need to fill a single space in their smile. Once you have your dental implant placed by our trusted specialist and it has fully bonded to your bone, Dr. Gilbert will work with one of our expert laboratories to create a custom crown especially for you. No waiting weeks for your restoration to come back from a lab. CEREC allows us to give you a new dental implant restoration that same day.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 Implants – Need a whole new smile? Bright Star Dental can help. With a full-arch restoration mounted to four or six dental implants, you can replace all of the teeth in your mouth in one simple treatment. By strategically placing the back two implants at an angle, we can even help patients who do not have enough bone mass for traditional implant placement. Contact us today to find out if this dental implant solution can help you.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Get the stability of a dental implant and a full set of new teeth here at Bright Star Dental. Dental implants with ball-like heads snap onto matching receptacles in the base of your full custom denture. We can offer same-day implant-retained dentures to give you a new smile before you leave the office.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – A bar attached to a dental implant holds your dentures firmly in place, giving you a secure grip to keep your dentures in your mouth while you eat, speak, and smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the closest thing to your real teeth that modern dentistry can provide. Here are the three biggest benefits of choosing dental implants.
- Stability – Dental implants bond completely with your bone to give you an amazing level of stability in your mouth.
- Appearance – Your dental implants will not only feel like your real teeth but will look like them as well, thanks to the custom dental implant restorations at Bright Star Dental.
- Long-Lasting – With proper maintenance, you can expect your dental implant to last for many years to come.
Save Your Smile with Dental Implants
Call our Las Cruces, NM dental office today at 575-635-4008 to schedule your dental implants consultation. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. Bright Star Dental can replace your teeth and even give you a full smile the same day you get your dental implants.