Losing teeth from your smile is hard to get past. With many different options like removable and implant-secured dentures, you can have a smile to be proud of. Dr. Gilbert and his dental team are dedicated to helping the Las Cruces community have great looking smiles. Call our office at 575-680-3848 to set up your denture appointment today.
Types of Dentures at Bright Star Dental
Denture are a great way of replacing a few missing teeth or a full mouth of teeth. Dr. Gilbert has been restoring smiles for the past 27 years and will help you determine which denture option will work best for you.
- Partials – When you are missing a few teeth, a partial denture can complete your smile again.
- Traditional Full Denture – a conventional denture contain a full arch of teeth set in replacement gums. This option will take you from no teeth to a mouth full of perfect teeth without any surgery.
- Implant-Supported Denture – Dental implants are placed in your jaw, and a bar is attached to hold your denture securely inside your mouth. You don’t have to worry about your dentures falling out again.
- Implant-Retained Denture – Like a implant-supported denture, these use balls attached to dental implants, which snap onto the bottom of your denture and hold it securely in your mouth.
- All-On-Four, Fixed Denture – Like a implant-retained denture, a fixed denture is attached to implants via screws that keep the denture in place at all times.
Choose Dentures to Refill Your Smile
Call Dr. Gilbert today at 575-680-3848 to schedule your dental appointment. Our online form is another way you can schedule your appointment. Our denture in Bright Star Dental in Las Cruces, NM can restore your smile, your confidence, and your youthful appearance.