Damaged or missing teeth can make using your mouth difficult. Restorative dentistry from Bright Star Dental in Las Cruces, NM will repair your teeth and help you regain their function. With services like dental fillings to combat tooth decay, root canal treatment to save your tooth from infection, and dental crowns and bridges to repair teeth or fill open spots in your smile, your mouth will be made whole again at Bright Star Dental. Call our office at 575-680-1084 to schedule your appointment today.
Restorative Dentistry Will Give Back Your Smile
Dr. Gilbert has been Las Cruces’ reliable choice for restorative dentistry for almost three decades. With our exceptional skills, experience, and whole-body approach, we have helped countless people repair damaged teeth and restore full function to their smiles. Here are some of the ways we can help you.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Tooth decay eats away at your tooth enamel. After clearing your tooth of the decay, Dr. Gilbert can place a tooth-colored filling to return your tooth to a usable condition.
- Root Canals – Root canal treatment can save your tooth from extraction. Root canals at Bright Star Dental do not hurt, and we can place a dental crown to seal and protect the tooth the very same day.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Dental crowns are great for restoring damaged teeth to working condition, and with our CEREC technology, you can have your dental crown the same day you come into our office. Dental bridges are made of crowns and are a great way of filling an open spot in your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are often thought of as a cosmetic treatment, but they can be used to treat cracked and chipped teeth, keeping them safe from further damage.
- Dental Implants – The closest tooth replacement option to your real teeth is a dental implant. Bright Star Dental offers free consults for anyone interested in regaining a healthy, full smile with implants.
Repair Your Damaged or Missing Teeth with Restorative Dentistry
Call our Las Cruces, NM office today at 575-680-1084 for help, or use our online form to schedule your appointment. Bright Star Dental will give you back the full use of your mouth with restorative dentistry treatments.